Tuesday 11 December 2012

DUA FOR BEFORE GIVING SPEECH

                                        DUA FOR BEFORE GIVING SPEECH

Qala rabbi ishrah lee sadree. Wayassir lee amree. Waohlul AAuqdatan min lisanee. Yafqahoo
qawlee

“Oh My Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and
boldness). And ease my task for me; And loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, That
they may understand my speech” (Qur’aan: 20:26)

Prophet Musa (pbuh) made this dua while proceeding to the court of Firawn for the arguments. In
this dua, there is a request to increase one’s knowledge base – an important requirement for
arguments. The second request is to remove physical limitations or limitation of resources. The
third request is to allow him make lucid, easy to understand arguments. As we know, Musa (pbuh)
was successful in the Firawn’s court and the wise men in the court had accepted the truth.

2 comments:

  1. la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah (SAW) this DUA is very good, it made me have confidence when i started giving speech, so my brother and sister continue worshiping ALLAH till the end of our life,may ALLAH bless we all.

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment